My Pakistan Video
For those of you who have been asking, "when can I see some of your work?" The answer is now. I wrote and edited a piece this summer about Pakistan that is for the Fall 2005 Global Harvest release. Because of the earthquake, they released it early on the web, so you could learn a little more about Pakistan. Click on the link below to see a streaming version of the story:
http://imb.org/ASX/gh/GHFall2005/Pakistan_medium.asx
Or you can go to imb.org and on the front page in the Top Story section, you can get other versions, downloads and more info on what Southern Baptists are doing to help out those in need.
There's also a couple of stories from Sri Lanka there about the volunteer teams I followed this summer.
Thanks for you prayers and support.


2 Comments:
Nice work!
Great Video- You are doing a great work! Keep it Up
Post a Comment
<< Home