Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tag, I'm it

List 10 things that you don't think people would normally know about you. They can be the most random things as long as someone learns something new about you. After you list these things, you must tag at least 5-10 people so that they can list 10 things about themselves and tag others. So if I tagged you, copy these rules, post your own list of 10 things you don't think people know about you, and then tag at least 5 more people. Have fun!

1. My first job was doing inventory at Macy's.
2. I have never worked in the food industry.
3. I actually saw the movie Mortal Combat.
4. I went as Tony Dorsett one Halloween.
5. I ran cross country for 2 years in high school.
6. I drove Terrell Davis to Orlando for the Citrus Bowl.
7. I didn't eat baked or mashed potatoes until after I finished college.
8. I took ballroom, swing and latin dance for almost 2 years.
9. I prefer black ink to blue.
10. I skipped class (at UGA) to get Cindy Crawford's autograph in Atlanta.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, December 09, 2005, Blogger E said...

Would have pegged you for someone to dress up as Moose, but Dorsett's still cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home