Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How Not to Win a Bowl Game

1. Fumble 3 times
2. Allow the other team to score TDs after 2 of your turnovers.
3. Spot the other team a 28-0 lead.
4. Come out flat on defense and don't block on offense.
5. Allow the other teams running back to set a bowl record for rushing yards.
6. Fail to stop a fake punt on a key 4th and 6 play.

I don't want to take anything away from West Virginia; I think they are a great team and were underrated much of the year. They have a great offense that is tailored to their talent and they came out ready to play and win. The played much better and deserved to win.
I am disappointed that UGA showed they had the ability to win, but made to many costly mistakes.

Mountaineers 38-35 over the Dogs.


At least Bama won (13-10) and ND (34-20) lost. Serious props to the Tide's defense for shutting down an explosive offense.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

I'm very sorry for your loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home