Sunday, July 09, 2006

All Access

Last Sunday night, SONICFLOOd performed the 2nd show of their stop to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
It was encouraging to see so many foreigners and Thais come together for a worship concert.

Rick encourages the crowd to sing along (in Thai). I video Jordan and Grant rocking out.

Jordan, Rick, Jeff, me, Trey and Grant at the Tha Pae Gate (Chris not in photo). I got to spend a few days with the band in order to videotape them in Chiang Mai. We have a partnership with the band and we are producing a lot of their videos and all of the video backdrops for their upcoming tour, so I needed to get them experiencing Thailand. They are a great group of guys and I had a great time hanging out with them and seeing them interact with the locals and their fans. Be sure to check out the tour for This Generation when it comes to your city or state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home