Mae Sa Waterfall
Instead of getting up at 3am to get in line to buy a PS3 or iPod on the day after Thanksgiving, I opted for a more tranquil day. So I headed north of Chiang Mai to the outskirts of Mae Rim to enjoy God's creation at the Mae Sa Waterfall and National Park.


My companion for the trip was my friend and Thai brother, Wee. I found this natural bench right at the foot of one of the 10 tiers of the waterfall.


The water tumbles down stage after stage creating beautiful views and a constant roar of water. I found this little cubby hole in between two of the stages. It reminded me of a hobbit's abode.

More delightful that any composition by Mozart is the God's composition as water rolls over rocks and into gulleys- so soothing... by the way is there a bathroom around here? Light streams through the bamboo and branches.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home