Snip, snip, sweat, sweat
Who would have thought a dislike of razors would cause such a commotion? A while back, I decided to stop shaving my sideburns and let them get pretty long. I heard several positive comments, but others told me to shave them. Most of the Thais did not like them. I went to get a haircut Saturday and before I could tell her, "to the bottom of the ear", she had already done away with the right side. I have already heard cheers from the Thais and Rudy (owner of an Italian restaurant nearby).
We'll see what facial hair pattern I come up with next...
Well, it's starting to heat up here in Thailand. The picture below is from my clock next to my bed. You can see that it's 88.3 degrees. It varies between about 85 and 89 in my room from day to night (and I'm not here during the hottest part of the day). I have been running the A/C sparingly- usually right before I go to bed.



3 Comments:
My vote is sideburns. I count as a lot of votes.
I thought Ginny said "shave 'em!". Not that my vote counts nearly as much, but ........
Let this be your confidence. God does answer prayer...even small things removing side burns :)
Post a Comment
<< Home