Monday, February 13, 2006

Please, make it go away!


For the past 5 days, Yahoo! Sports has featured this unflattering photo (removed so as not to inflict further pain on the subject or the viewer) of Coach Dennis Erickson. The story is about how after 21 years Coach Erickson is now back coaching at his alma mater, Idaho.

I have a couple of issues about this:
1) Is the Vandals new head coach really that important that they need to keep it their top story for 5 days? I mean, they could run some more crap about Southern Cal being the best team of all time... oops, wrong website.
2) I know their had to be at least one photo that was more flattering than this one. I would hate to have such a crappy photo of me posted on a major site. And if I am the photographer, I would have wanted a better representation of my work displayed.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,this is Muay.I'm so sorry for tonight I'd like to drive you back but I was so hurry to see my friend off at the airport...sorry mak mak kha!Well will you be at Russ's house for a small meeting on Friday by 6 p.m.?Talk to you soon kha!

 
At 11:19 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger JasonC said...

No problem, khrop. If it is Friday night, I can go. But we have the Karaoke party on Saturday at 7pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home