B21 Retreat


Above: After we hiked about 7 Km up to the camp site, we crashed for some lunch. Below: There were some really tall pines- something I haven't seen in a LONG time.


Above: A beautiful view from the push-up windows of our cabin. Below: Who turned on the lights?! This is obviously a guys' cabin.


Above: Early Sunday morning a group of us hiked about 40 minutes to reach the summit. We missed the sunrise, but the view was beautiful. Below: Here is the whole team, 23 students, 2 leaders and 4 adult chaperones.


After hiking back down the mountain on Sunday, we ate some lunch waiting for the train. This is me and Andrew (one of the other chaperones). I was enjoying a tasty dish of Som Tam (spicy papaya salad). It was a really good trip even though I really didn't know many people on the trip. I knew Andrew a little and the leaders go church with me, but other than that I really didn't know anyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home