Picture Pages
Here are some photos that I have been meaning to post.

Above: A windy and brisk day in Athens for the G-Day game. This was my first real taste of football since I got back to the States. Below: My partners in crime, Jeff (L) and Jon (R). It was great to spend the day with my friends, watching the Dogs play and enjoying the SkyBoxes courtesy of the Lettermen's Club.


For those of you who read Little Lost Robot, this will seem familiar, but in case you don't... here I am next to one of the new R2-D2 mailboxes that are celebrating the release of Star Wars stamps due out in May.
It was funny because I spotted R2 and started walking toward it to get a photo; there was a family there- husband, wife, grandma and kids. And as I approached the wife said, "Do you want your photo with it?" I replied, "yes, would you." She said, "you must be a Star Wars fan like he is" referring to her husband. Busted!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home