Sunday, October 30, 2005

All's fair in love and war and SEC Football...

Gators slip by the Dogs 14-10. I could make a lot of excuses, but it wouldn't change the score. So I will let Florida DE Jeremy Mincey put it in a nutshell: ``This game came down to heart and hustle,'' Mincey said. ``We had more heart, and we outhustled them.'' Florida made things happen when they had to.
On a couple of side notes: I did make it to O'Hare International in time to watch most of the 4th Qtr at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. It was the first Georgia game I've seen this year (so I'm looking forward to the DVDs of the other games- Thanks Brian.)
While watching the game a guy sat down 3 stools from me... that person was The Incomparable Jerry Rice, the Greatest WR to Play Professional Football. I thought about talking to him or taking a picture, but the DG next to me convinced me not to, when he stumbled to sound intelligent while trying to engage Rice in a conversation.
Finally, I know several Vols read this blog occasionally, but I have to say, Saturday, I was actually happy to see the Evil Genius beat the Snitch.
Keep Rollin' Tide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home