Watching the Father work around the world.
posted by JasonC @ 3:11 AM 5 comments
Lucky! I'm Kip. GOSH!
Girls like guys who have skills.
When you get a chance, explain to me why I'm tater tots???
Jason, I would have never guessed you to be Napolean! I am shocked!! Can you teach me some of your skills?ps Ginny, are you flirting?
Christy, I hate to say this to you over a blog.... You are dead to me, dead! Ptew!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Lucky! I'm Kip. GOSH!
Girls like guys who have skills.
When you get a chance, explain to me why I'm tater tots???
Jason, I would have never guessed you to be Napolean! I am shocked!! Can you teach me some of your skills?
ps Ginny, are you flirting?
Christy, I hate to say this to you over a blog.... You are dead to me, dead! Ptew!
Post a Comment
<< Home