One more for the Road
Well, I'm off on another trip to 2 countries and enough miles to circle the globe.
Last night, I went to see a movie with 4 friends. It's a Thai movie called: "Dear Dakanda" in English or "Puen Sanit" (Close Friends) in Thai. I had heard a lot about the movie since it was filmed by a group out of Chiang Mai University, in fact, much of the movie was shot here. It was cool to see places here and know exactly where they are.
The movie is about an art student at CMU, Moo. He falls in love with one of his close friends and fellow art students, Dakanda. But he is shy and doesn't tell her about his feelings. Later he ends up in southern Thailand and meets a nurse, Nui. She loves Moo. Finally Moo must decide whether he wants to chase the girl of his dreams or the girl that loves him. It was a pretty good movie, some of it was done really well, some of it was hillarious and some of it was a little slow, but I recommend it. You can check out more at the website: http://www.puensanit.com/ Good luck reading it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home