Thai of the Week: O

Name: Theeraphong Kawin "O"
Occupation: Teacher
Religion: Buddhism
Family Members: 4 (Dad, mom, older brother)
Favorite Food: Tom Yam Koung (spicy soup with shrimp)
Favorite Bands: Blue, Simple Plan, Bodyslam, Peacemaker
Favorite Magazine: Nation Junior, Bangkok Post
Favorite Sport: Swimming
What do you like to do in your free time? Listen to the radio, read books in English
Favorite thing about Chiang Mai or Thailand: the many places I've never seen before
What would you like to know about America? Is it true that they say America has had contact with aliens?


6 Comments:
2 Baht for the first "farang" to tell me what O wrote on the board. 1 Baht for the first Thai to tell me what he wrote on the board.
Sawasdee Kop! :-)
No aliens; just Newt Gingrich!
Rick gets 2 baht!
Hey it's Muay..just look ur site again after I met you at David's house. I know "O" he is my friend but how do you know him?
O is my language teacher, so if I mispronounce words, you can blame O. (joking! O does a great job)
Post a Comment
<< Home