Thai of the Week: Muay

Name: Pansa Sopa "Muay"
Occupation: Chemist
Religion: Buddhism
Family Members: 4, mom, brother, sister and grandfather
Favorite Foods: Som Tam (spicy papaya salad), Spicy soups and salads, everything spicy, mango & sticky rice (not spicy)
Favorite Bands: 3 Doors Down, Coldplay, Lifehouse, Christian Bautista, Guy Sebastian
Favourite Songs: ‘Angels brought me here’, ‘The way you look at me’
Favorite Movies: A Walk to Remember, Narnia
Favorite Book or Magazine: Maybe The Bible now. I think I read it more often than any other books.
Favorite Sports: Aerobic dance, Hiking, Bamboo Rafting
What do you like to do in your free time? Hang out with friends, Shopping, Internet, Watching TV and Movies
Favorite thing about Chiang Mai or Thailand: Walking Street and Starbucks at Thapae gate. Also, I like Lanna styles (Lanna is the culture of Northern Thailand).
American you would most like to meet: My good friend Angelina Jolie (kidding). I wanna meet my friend Brandon.
What would you like to know about America? American slang!! Like ‘I’m going to lay smack down on you, Jason!’ (hee hee, kidding again, kha)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home