Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
The older I get, the more I realize that life is a series of "Hellos" and "Goodbyes". Think of your best friend in elementary school. Do you know where he/she is? What about middle school? High school? College?
I have been blessed to have had some wonderful people fill the days and years of my life. Some of them I still talk to (regularly, at times, yearly), others unfortunately have slipped into a chapter of life that is mostly memories.
It's was especially that way after I chose a career in TV.
It is that way here, also.
Last Sunday, some people that had come for a few months to build relationships with Thais said, "Goodbye" as they boarded a train, that led to a plane, that led to a life back in the US (or Texas for those elitists that consider it its own country).
As I captured the images at the train station, I wanted to freeze them in time, so I photoshopped them. The results are below.
All aboard!

Goodbye Blues.
(I really like the urban feel of this one and the multiple layers of interaction.)

Trying to stop Time.
Jennifer, Rocio, Jenica, Tim and the rest of you. Thank you for coming and sharing the Love of Jesus with us in Chiang Mai.

Trying to stop Time.
Jennifer, Rocio, Jenica, Tim and the rest of you. Thank you for coming and sharing the Love of Jesus with us in Chiang Mai.God be with you.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home