BMI Strikes Again!

Well, it looks like BMI is taking its toll on some other people too. Apparently, Spain has decided that gaunt and emaciated isn't a good look. Amen!
But that hasn't stopped fashion "experts" from maintaining the lack of touch with reality...
This stupid look was the creation of Japanese designer Kazuo Takashima for the 2007 Spring & Summer Tokyo Collection. I won't call it fashion because it's not. Sure, I understand that designers make a living off of designing avant-garde stuff that really isn't for the general public and how mainstream designers and clothiers tone down the latest fashions to a more average consumer friendly item, but putting a shoe on one's head isn't fashion, it's a stunt- plain and simple. It's an attempt to get a photo in a magazine, on the front page of Yahoo! (success) or in a video clip introed by Else Klensch. If you can't design, that's fine, Cato is probably hiring, but don't waste my time with poop like this.


3 Comments:
Personally, I'm partial to the shoes-on-the-head look. Wearing it to church on Sunday.
So...should I not wear my shoe-hat to the office?
My shoe is usually in my mouth, with foot attached.
Post a Comment
<< Home