Monday, September 11, 2006

Prayer Requests

1. (updated) A Thai friend is having complications with her pregnancy. Please pray for Namphueng (mom), Ming (dad) and Nong Shine (baby). Nong Shine was born via C-Section earlier this week. He is in an incubator and will be for at least 3 months as he struggles to develop and stay alive. Namphueng is recovering well from the C-Section.

2. Please pray for Aree and Rachel. Aree is a baby girl that is around a year old. She has serious problems with her lungs and is in the hospital. Rachel is her foster mom. She has been talking care of Aree for little while. When Rachel found Aree in the hospital, she was in very bad shape (near death) and only weighed about 10 pounds at 11 months. God has already worked in Aree's life, we ask that He would continue to do so.

3. Please pray for a fellow servant, JS, and his family. He has some medical conditions that are preventing him from doing stuff. Ask that God would help the doctors to find out the cause and that He would heal JS.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,

Was just working on my Website. As I was searching for a photo of Gulfman, I came across your Website. I had no idea that it was out there. This, in turn, made me remember that I promised you a DVD of the video that I made about Chris and which I have yet to send. Sorry about that.

I promise that I'll try to get to it soon.

Tim

http://people.clemson.edu./~twhims

 

Post a Comment

<< Home