Wednesday, October 11, 2006

You make the call?

Hey, maybe it is prudent to have a Plan B, so take a look at the list below and post a comment to vote on what you think I should do when I get back to the US?

A) Return to TV News
B) Become Craig and Jenifer's live-in Pool Boy
C) Go to Seminary
D) Become a Dancer/Choreographer, use that job to date/marry a Pop Star, use that relationship to get a Recording Contract and cameo appearances in TV shows & movies
E) Look for Missions related job on a church's staff
F) Become a Consultant
G) Work for the Amazing Race as one of their Cameramen
H) Become a Contestant on the Amazing Race
I) Other (please specify)

9 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes - I'm feeling option C. However, G or H would be tons of fun! And of course B & D would be fun for a season! J/K

I'm sure the Lord will reveal what's best to you (and will bring Him glory) in the coming weeks! Jeremiah 29:11

Be blessed!
Jo Ann

 
At 8:29 AM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Phil & Valerie said...

I vote for "B" then you would have a threesome for Settlers, however Craig may not want to play settlers for a couple of months. :-D

 
At 7:15 PM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other - become Paul Finebaum's producer/webmaster/co-annoucer

my gut feeling says E.

 
At 9:27 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Rick Boyne said...

I) CNN Cameraman. That's the ticket!

 
At 3:04 AM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Katie! said...

You should be the cameraman for Amazing Race. I'm going to be a constestant on Amazing Race next summer...what are the odds of both of us getting picked for the show?

Have you looked into any "Fred Flintstone" impersonation positions? :)

 
At 12:01 PM, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a fellow AR fan options g and h would be great. But it would rather funny to see option b materialize.

 
At 1:59 AM, October 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely option B....

 
At 9:35 PM, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have seen you dance so D is way out of the quesiton. I don't think that C&J have a pool so B is out. E is much harder than it sounds. F consultant on what? G & H are both fun, but not for you. Ok in all seriousness. After knowing you for the past year and however many months I think that C would be most profitable for you. -JH

 
At 8:39 AM, October 26, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

Hmmmm. I'm thinking of a C&E combo. That way, you can prepare to get back on the field if God is leading you in that direction. And if He isn't, you can still be involved in m work, and get others excited about it at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home