Splish, Splash!
About 2-3 months ago, my friend Brian and I went whitewater rafting here in Thailand (technically, it was brown-water rafting, since all of the rivers here are like chocolate milk, but not as tasty).
I just got these great photos from a Brit that went with us and had a Thai take pictures from the bank as we made our way down stream.

Above: Just staring out on the river. Below: Ahhhhhhhhh!

Above: Stuck on a rock and trying to get free. Below: The others in our rafting group navigate the bumps and dips of the rapids.

Some soaked, but happy rafters. We had a great time on this trip put on by Peak Adventures. I'm always up for another run at the rapids, so come on over and we'll make a go of it.


1 Comments:
Name the day and we'll go! -Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home