Saturday, February 17, 2007

On the Road AGAIN!

Here is an update about what has been going on lately. Earlier this week I spoke to my mom's kindergarten class about living overseas and some of the experiences I had. They are a smart group of kids and it was fun to talk with them about camels, giraffes, elephants and more.



On Thursday, I got to have lunch with my best friend, Jon. It was so good to see a guy that has been like a brother to me.



Later Thursday night, I had dinner with 2 other friends, Jeff (aka my son) and Scott (aka Cappy). We chowed down on some tasty bison... that's right, we went to some place called Ted's that serves buffalo/bison meet. It was pretty good (much like a regular burger, but $2 more expensive). It was good to spend some time catching up with them and getting a little Fantasy Baseball fix.




On I-85 to Greenville... almost there! I am in G-Vegas now and got to see a lot of my friends at WYFF. I can't believe how much has changed in 2 years! There are new buildings all around Greenville and downtown is booming! I don't know what God has for me, but I have to say that Greenville is probably way better than where you live... and now we have celebrities! That's right- George Clooney and Renee Zellwegger are in town shooting a movie. But if you are a single 20+ lady, you will have to take a number, because there is already a line apparently (sorry Christy).



More later...

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greenville's cool, I'm not knocking it, but it ain't way better than where I live...
Welcome back, dawg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home