Friday, October 19, 2007

This week

1. Here are a few of the names of real people that I came across at work during the week:
Hoke Buchillon
Thames Pemberton - total Brittish fop name
Candaisy - "I want to name our little girl Candy." "Well I wanna name 'er Daisy." "I know, Can-daisy!"
Willie Nelson
Michael A. Fox - so close, yet so far.
Brown Brown - seriously, how do you come up with this name? Mental block?

2. I recently got the Heroes season 1 DVD set. I watched the "never seen before premiere/pilot episode". It's probably what they originally showed to the Peacock to sell the show. At least a half of it includes scenes that the audiences saw on Monday nights, but the rest varies from slightly to pretty different. For instance, the nuclear guy was originally a Muslim terrorist. The mind-reading cop's wife was played by a different person and instead of finding Molly after a Sylar attack, he located a Muslim terrorist hiding in the house. Also, Simon Mendez the speed-freak, painting Nostradamus saw off his hand in order to paint the destruction of NYC. It would have been interesting to see how it would have unfolded if they had followed the original script and cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home