Tsung Tsin
Sorry it's been a while. I have been very busy at my new job... which provides a wonderful segue for this post.
Below is the schoolyard where I teach, Tsung Tsin Primary School & Kindergarten. This is a shot of the kids assembling in the afternoon before they leave to go home.

This photo isn't that different from the last, but it give you a better view of the church, which serves as the school hall and meeting place for assemblies. You can also see the skyline which features Langham Place, a tall shopping mall/hotel/office building.

You can find out more about the school here.


1 Comments:
great to see you posting again, sorry our phone call timing has been off (your last call was while we were in the air to Maui). Send me an email when to expect a call and I'll try to coordinate. We just got home, will try to email some pictures tomorrow.
love,
dad
Post a Comment
<< Home