Watching the Father work around the world.
posted by JasonC @ 2:46 AM 5 comments
Happy Birthday, Jay-Bird!
Dude,Happy Birthday. I wish I had known all day, and I would have made them sing "H B" to you at the Hoe Down!
your birthday is on new years? awesome! happy birthday and happy new year!
Can I send you some Crimson Reemas for your B'day.....;-)
You know, when I wear the green shorts, yellow shirt and blue Reemas, it's kind of a Brasil thing going on.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Jay-Bird!
Dude,
Happy Birthday. I wish I had known all day, and I would have made them sing "H B" to you at the Hoe Down!
your birthday is on new years? awesome! happy birthday and happy new year!
Can I send you some Crimson Reemas for your B'day.....;-)
You know, when I wear the green shorts, yellow shirt and blue Reemas, it's kind of a Brasil thing going on.
Post a Comment
<< Home