Great Day!
Worship this morning at church was so amazing today!
We were singing a song and this was the chorus:
"So I sing Holy, Amazing
Glorious Almighty God
Grace reaches down
Spills all around
I can't believe it, as you call my name"
It really spoke to me as I recalled a Sunday about 5 1/2 years ago in Greenville when I reluctantly let go of a chair in front of me and went to the altar and prayed to Jesus. He called my name that day. God spoke to my heart in a way that I had never heard Him before. By grace He reached down to me that day. Jesus drenched me in grace, so much so that it did spill all around me. And that is why I will sing about God's Holiness and how utterly amazing and glorious Our Almighty God truly is.
I still fight with Him. I struggle in disobedience everyday, but by His grace and mercy and the work of the Holy Spirit, Jesus is working in me and through me. He is making me into what I am called to be- what He created me to be.
I can't believe how faithful my Heavenly Father has been to me. There is none like Him!
If you don't know Jesus- know Him personally and intimately, I beg you, take the time to do so. I promise it will be the best thing to ever happen to you.
"Taste and see that the LORD is good." ~Psalm 34:8


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home