Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thai of the Week: Jui

Name: Somporn "Jui" Moolsan
Occupation: TV Producer
Religion: Christianity
Family Members: 3 others (sister - Chantra, brothers - Arom and Boonlert)
Favorite Food: Pasta and Khaow Phad Kra Phao Gai (Basil leaf chicken and rice)
Favorite Bands: Jamie Cullum, Michael Bubble & all Christian bands
Favorite TV Shows: 1 cubed and Kids Only (the shows he works on)
Favorite Book or Magazine: Love novels and The People Mag
Favorite Sport: Basketball
What do you like to do in your free time? reading and writing (especially poetry)
Favorite thing about Chiang Mai or Thailand: The city and the people. You always feel at home in Chiang Mai- good air, nice blend between modern city and cultural village setting. And I love all the coffee shops in Chiang Mai.
American you would most like to meet: Julia Roberts
What would you like to know about America? How to make an American pie?

5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, what's with the 9mm

 
At 6:43 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger JasonC said...

I knew this would come up... It's fake. I think he had it as a prop at the office and we were trying to come up with some different shots. There's another on that looks like the gun is pointing at you, but I saved that for my screen saver (extra security). We were just having some fun.

 
At 4:59 PM, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured as much. Looks like CSI-Chang Mai!

 
At 9:53 PM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, what's with the sideburns?
have you been watching 90210
re-runs???

 
At 11:26 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger JasonC said...

Props to Gulfman for being the first guy bold enough to point out the 'burns.
You should have seen them, they were bushy and scraggily too. I got them cleaned up, but now they really look like something from 90210.
The 3 most prominent responses I have are:
1. they repel Thai women
2. I'm getting ready for X-Men 3
3. I was tired of shaving and decided to try something different

 

Post a Comment

<< Home