Thai of the Week: Aoy
Name: Mayuree "Aoy" TesintachoteOccupation: Business Services Manager's Assistant
Religion: Buddhist
Family Members: 4, husband and 2 sons, Ray and Guy (see picture)
Favorite Food: Tom Yum Talae (spicy seafood soup)
Favorite Band: Bird Thongchai, Elton John
Favorite TV Show/Movie: Song Roa Niran, Notting Hill
Favorite Book: Any book about cooking
What do you like to do in your free time? Cooking, shopping, reading and doing things with my family, like a picnic
Favorite thing about Chiang Mai or Thailand: Songkran festival because it is a long holiday and because family members get together and spend time with each other
What would you like to know about America? Why do American people like to come to Chiang Mai or Thailand?


1 Comments:
I think Americans want to visit Chiang Mai and Thailand because we're intrigued by your culture. Plus, I've heard Thailand is beautiful! I hope one day I'll be able to find out in person...and, when I do, that I'll be able to meet you. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home