Thursday, February 02, 2006

Four-knowledge of me

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. TV News Videographer/Editor
2. Inventory worker at Macy's
3. Promotions Assistant at a radio station
4. Football Manager at UGA

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Star Wars (any of the original 3)
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Fletch

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Seinfeld
2. Baseball Tonight (ESPN)
3. the Amazing Race
4. SportsCenter

Four places you have been on vacation (ranked according to preference):
(If they have to be considered "vacation", then...)
1. Puerto Rico
2. Black Mountain, NC
3. Charleston, SC
4. Elk River, AL

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Little Lost Robot. Not always PG, but usually hysterical.
2. Quoting Gin. A crazy girl in a crazy world.
3. Bloglines. I don't know if this is considered a blog, but it's how I keep up with everyone else's blogs.
4. BoyneBlog. He is usually good at blogging regularly, so I check his more often, especially when I'm traveling to find out what's going on back "home." And it's funny too.

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Mellow Mushroom Pizza (pepperoni and mushroom is the usual)
2. Tacos
3. Banana Pudding
4. Lemon-Icebox Pie

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Shannon
2. Elise
3. Jerod
4. Craig

8 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

Is "crazy" really the word you'd use to describe me? I was thinking a more flattering adjective might be in order, J.

 
At 11:29 AM, February 02, 2006, Blogger JasonC said...

"But we're never gonna survive, unless...
We get a little crazy
No we're never gonna survive, unless...
We are a little... crazy!"

Crazy good, G.

 
At 2:17 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

You're good with the words, Buster...and so you're off the hook. This time. ;)

 
At 1:10 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Rick Boyne said...

Thanks! I try to be, at the very least, entertaining!

 
At 7:32 AM, February 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J, How about "zany" for Ginny?
C. McK

 
At 1:57 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

Dad, shut it. (Love you.)

 
At 7:42 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger JasonC said...

My first Cecil siting, what a treat!

 
At 9:58 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

Jason, don't encourage him. You'll regret it later, I promise. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home