Thursday, February 09, 2006

Birthday Loot

A little late, but the packages start rolling in...
An autographed set of my favorite trilogy (Flabbergasted!, A Delirious Summer and Lost in Rooville) - Thanks Ginny!

"Mai phud phasah Angrit"
That's what the shirt below says; it means "I don't speak English."
Now I'm practically a local - Thanks Jiap!

Check out this cool hat! It's official World Wide Lens Report Gear... and it even has the my logo!
Supplies are limited, order now! - Thanks Rose!

And a big thanks to Kisha and my Mom for also pitching in with CDs, Amazing Race tapes, cereal, clothes and sweets. Thanks for making my birthday-away-from-home a good one!

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Ginny said...

Happy Birthday, Jay-Bird! Here's hoping your 33rd year is the best yet. :)

 
At 5:04 PM, February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coool Hat!
Makes you feel all official n stuff don't it?

 
At 12:27 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Christy said...

I knew you were getting those books. I'm good at secrets. Gin's the coolest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home