HOUSE Party
On Christmas Eve, I had dinner with some friends. The 3 hostesses all work for a local restaurant, so they know how to make a dining experience special. While I didn't take an photos of the food, I did snap this one of the menu and the candles for the centerpiece. (Amanda & Co., thanks for the great food!)


But the highlight of the evening for me was making gingerbread houses. We worked in teams of 2 and 3 and started with the same basic frame for the house.
Below: My teammate & Master Roofer and Landscape Architect, Wee, works on the dock to our pond.

One of the other architects (definitely the cutest) was Lydia. Below is Lydia's family's creation.

Above: The view from the front of our log cabin, featuring a dock & pond and gazebo. Below: With just an air of "Yeah, we built it!", I pose with Wee as you take a look at the back yard of our log cabin. Looks like Cheung Doi make have more architects that we thought.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home