Christmas Packages
Sorry, it's been so long, but I thought I would "unwrap" a little of what's been going on lately.
A few weeks ago I had to drop off a video at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church and while I was there the G.A.s were selling cookies and baked goods to raise money for the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering (which used to pay for my living expenses)


Last weekend, we were blessed with unseasonably warm weather and I was able to take advantage of that by playing in the 12 Days of Christmas Tournament hosted by the AFDC. It was my first HAT tourney since I was in Thailand and I had a great time. This was the bunch of crazies that I played with. Honestly, they were a really good bunch of guys and girls and we had a good time playing.
Front Row: Mary Ann, Julia & Richard Back Row: Seth, me, James, Suzie, Kid, Wood, Gwinner, Alex & Dino.

Here is a shot of the semifinals. The green team won this game and then lost in the finals.

Last night, our Sunday school class had a Christmas party. After some chit-chat, we had a dinner with a huge spread.

Then we headed over to the Christmas tree...

...for a White Elephant Christmas exchange. Greg was the proud winner of the "Chia-Shrek", but he lost it on the final round.

But Greg got the last laugh with this autographed photoshopped picture of him (and Arnold). You can imagine Austin's excitement.

Here's a closer look at Greg beefcake style.

But the big new around the homestead is a special visitor flying in from Hong Kong tomorrow... and no it isn't Santa.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home