Recommended
Sunday night, I saw a new movie, "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed". The movie is in limited release, but if it is playing near you, I recommend you see it.
The movie is a biased look at the debate between Darwinian & Neo-Darwinian Evolution and Intelligent Design. But more than that, it focuses on the suppression of free speech by elitist academics and atheists. As I said, the movie is biased. In fact, even though it takes a pseudo-documentary style, it is propaganda. However, I didn't have a problem with that because it attacks the issue of an assault on freedom of speech. Thus, it is a shout back at the establishment that would like nothing better than to monopolize all the discussion.
It is also amusing to hear god-denying scientists try to explain the origin of life, which they can't. Yet with all of it's holes, they prefer to cling firmly to teaching of evolution as the absolute truth.
Check it out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home