Monday, March 31, 2008

Hong Kong: This & That

Here are a few things I have seen in the past few weeks. Unfortunately, there is no visual evidence. I am sorry, because posting things like this without video or photos, is cruel, but I thought I would share anyway.

1. I was at the IFC building going down the escalator. During the time it took me to go down, I saw 2 people fidgeting with their cellphones (texting) and almost get on the down escalator when they were trying to go up.

2. I saw 2 more people at the MTR station try to go on the escalators that were turned off and chained shut. One was a guy who actually tripped over the chain because he wasn't paying attention. The other was a girl who was... playing on her cellphone.

3. I saw 4 white guys in leather speedos, sandals, red caps, leather ankle and wrist bands with swords and shields in the Central MTR station. They were dressed like the guys from the movie 300. I think they were going to the big rugby tournament this past weekend.

I have less than a week in Hong Kong, so hopefully, I will add some more photos and stories soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home