Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

One of the true joys I had while in Hong Kong was getting to meet so many of the wonderful people in Rufina's life. Many of them were part of her care group (Bible study). Even though we saw each other probably less than dozen times, I really felt close to many of them. There is a special bond that is formed when you study the word of God with people, learn their needs & cares and pray with and for them. Time-after-time they blessed me with hospitality and kindness.

On my last Friday night in Hong Kong, they took Rufina and I out for a big Thai dinner. I am really grateful that God brought these wonderful people into my life and I hope to see them again.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, April 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard it said that the best taste of heaven that we can have here on earth is the fellowship of brothers and sisters. I could not agree more. I am thankful for my brothers and sisters over there who embraced you so.....
jenifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home