Request from a friend
As many of you know China is in the throws of a massive earthquake that has claimed thousands of lives. I recently received an email from a Chinese friend and wanted to share parts of it with you, so you have a better idea of what the Chinese people are going through.
I cried many times since I got the news. All of my roommates cannot get sleep these two nights, we stay in the dorm to watch news on line all the day and night. We could do NOTHING at this moment for the poor people just pray for them. I feel soooo bad!
This crisis and others have brought many Chinese to search for answers, especially since this was China's time to shine. Recent economical strides and the opportunity to showcase Chinese culture, achievement and pride have now taken a back seat.
I don't know what's wrong this year with China. At the beginning of 2008, great snow disaster; March, Tibet crisis, then Olympic torch was robbed in France; now, terrible earthquake. From January to now, we had bad things every month!! The premier even cried when he faced the victims in Sichuan yesterday.
Interestingly, the character for the word "crisis" is made up of the characters for "danger" and "opportunity".
Could you please ask all your friends pray for our country? We really cannot suffer so much! Life was created by the LORD, but please don't deprive it so soon and easy.
Thank you for your help, I do hope you can pray for China with your friends.
Some of my friends and me will go to donate blood in hospital. I hope it can make a little help.
Let us take advantage of this opportunity to lift up the suffering people of China to the LORD. Let us not fail our Chinese brothers and sisters and the millions that have not heard, but need God's comfort and love right now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home