Gulfman
This is Chris, April and I at my going away party in Greenville. Chris was a good friend and a wonderful supporter of my call overseas. But I think the things that I will remember most was how much April and God changed his life. There was no doubt that Chris cherished April. It was like that movie line "you make me want to be a better man"; April did that to Chris- she made him want to be a better man. Likewise, Christ also made Chris a better man.
Chris, thanks for the good times.
Please continue to pray for April and Chris' family.



3 Comments:
Jason,
I'm sorry to hear about Chris. It's particularly hard when I realize how young he was. I will be lifting up April and all the family, and you, too. It's hard to be so far away at this time. But it's so reassuring to know that you'll see him again.
Blessings,
Ruth McK
Jason,
Our condolences on the loss of your friend. We're glad Chris came to know Christ before this. I know it must be hard on you being so far away. We're glad you have good people there to lean on when you need them. We'll be praying for you and for April. Keep fighting the good fight.
B&C Bishop
JC-
On Sat. nite I joined everyone over at Willis' for an impromptu G-man memorial, and saw Nigel for the first time in a long time...it made me wonder how you were doing. And today, I find your blog. Neato. Sounds like you are doing great! Shoot me a line... tgladfelter --at-- gmail **dot** com. I'd love to catch up.
Peace (as Nigel would say),
--T--
Post a Comment
<< Home