You can't have Mothers' Day without BABIES!
Obviously, you have to have a baby to be a momma... well, last year many of the people I know put that truth into practice. It seemed like every woman I knew was having a kid- one even had twins! So if you have ovaries and you didn't have a kid last year, you missed the baby rush of 2005.
I don't have photos of all the ankle-biters, so if I missed you, send me a photo (no bigger than 200kb) and I will post it too.
So without further ado, here is the baby parade...
Cole Adams of Joe and Michelle (with a wonderfully sneaky and content look... doh, check his diapers!)
Ella Morris of Double E as I like to call her with mom, Tricia (father Jon not shown)
Sarah Higginbotham of Lauren and Jimmy (but that is MY MOM holding her).
Last, but not least Jasmine and mom, Myra (not shown Steve).Remember, if you had a kid in 2005, send me a photo and I try to get it posted. Hey, Kisha... Andy and I are still waiting on your baby.



1 Comments:
Just checking to see if you are still reading.
Post a Comment
<< Home