Monday, January 29, 2007

Out of Hiatus

I know, I know! I've been a bad blogger, but I've been busy and don't worry, I have pictures to make up for it and explain why I have neglected my website...
Say "cheese!"

About 2 1/2 weeks ago, some of my friends had a going-away luncheon for me. It was a fun time with pizza (plenty of pepperoni), mango & sticky rice, delicious cakes and spending time with some very special friends.
Above: I read the blessing before the meal... in Thai (thanks, Khun Amm). Below: Me and the ladies at work who kept me out of trouble.
Above: "After all the cakes and teas and ices", my friends sent me off by prayer for me (just like in Acts). Below: It was such a blessing to have these brothers and sisters lift me up. Trudy remembered the verses about "how sweet are the feet of those who go and share"- literally.
This was the first of several goodbyes. All of them were special in their own way, but each one reminded me of how truly blessed I have been to have shared this time with wonderful people who have made my life so much fuller and joyful.
Special thanks to Valerie for coordinating the lunch.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Rick Boyne said...

Great pictorial. I miss you; I'm sure they do, too.

 
At 2:19 PM, January 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shot of Phil! :) Looking forward to catching up in Feb. How's life going these days? --Erica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home