Sunday, February 10, 2008

Find the white guy

Last Tuesday, I went to dinner with Rufina's family. It was our first real get-together. They took me to a food court area above one of the local markets.

Needless to say, the place doesn't see many white customers. One of the waiters said that they occasionally had a few guys come through that could speak Mandarin, but other than that it was all locals.
Rufina took this photo of the food court area, so can you find the guailo (ghost man, i.e. me)?

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, February 17, 2008, Blogger Asia Girl said...

Okay, love the "where's waldo" idea! That you in the back, towards the middle? (seriously! I think I see you!). Do I win a prize?

And, I hear you are going to be in CM next week... looking forward to seeing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home