Sunday, February 17, 2008

Playing catch up in the financial sector

It's been a while since I updated- sorry. It has been a mix of being busy and a slow internet connection at my hotel.
Rufina and I took a trip over to Hong Kong Island to explore the area. We started in Central and took the tram east, crossing a good portion of the northern side of the island. The building below is the HSBC headquarters. Apparently the way the building was designed, you could take it apart in sections and then reassemble it somewhere else because of it's modular design. It definitely isn't one of Hong Kong's tallest buildings, but is probably one of the more unique buildings.

No, this isn't the new movie poster for Prince Caspian, it's just me posing with one of the 2 guard lions in front of the HSBC building.

And here are Rufina and I with the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home