It's not your dog, it's you.
Okay, I have a confession to make and some of you might not be too happy about it. I'm not really a fan of pets. There are very few that I care for. I've been around my fair share of overly-hyper dogs, over-affectionate cats, unfriendly dogs and spoiled pets.
But as little as I care for most pets, I dislike pet owners more, because usually when one of the aforementioned pets is misbehaving, the owners usually don't do anything about it or are oblivious that their pet is being annoying.
Case in point: I was at a National Park today, as were many other people to celebrate Memorial Day. As I was walking by a lady with two dogs, the black lab freaked out. I didn't know if it was going to attack or what. As the petite woman struggle to get the dogs under control, she said, "sorry, they get skittish around people." Then why the heck would you take the dogs to a park that you knew would be full of people?! I mean if this lady had a friend that was a recovering alcoholic would she take her to a bar? I don't like dogs, so you won't find me hanging out in a pet store or a dog kennel. I can pardon the dog, but I would like pet owners to have a little more common sense.


1 Comments:
except for bulldogs named UGA, especially when they're snipping at errant AU players...
Post a Comment
<< Home