Wednesday, August 04, 2010

OMG! It's a post

Eh, does this thing still work?

So had some random thoughts today and didn't feel like posting them on facebook.

I heard Super Tramp for the first time in a LONG time and it was good. I was at a fancy burger joint in TST (HK) and they had a really nice mix of music- some soul, funk and classic rock. While they were playing Witchy Woman, followed by Peaceful Easy Feelin', I remembered how much I used to love the Eagles, especially in high school. I pretty much had the whole place to myself (you do that at 11:30 in swanky burger joints in HK), and I was looking out the window at the Harbor Terminal. Very relax. Good music. BTW, Super Tramp followed Barry White.

Finished reading Moneyball yesterday. Read most of it over the past 4 days including my flight over. FANTASTIC book!. If you like baseball, you should read it. It might make you a bit angry at MLB, especially the last couple of chapters, but it is still an interesting read, as was The Blind Side.

And now something from Dostoyevsky:
"Beauty is not only a terrible thing, it is also a mysterious thing. There God and the Devil strive for mastery, and the battleground is the heart of men."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home