Wednesday Meals
After going way over on Tuesday thanks to a family dinner at a Chinese restaurant, I tried to get back to a more sensible daily menu. Here it is:
Breakfast at 7:30am - 286 calories
Scrambled eggs - 1 whole egg & 1 egg white
1 piece of Mestemacher Fitnessbread (whole grain)
Multi-vitamin
Omega-3 capsule
1 date
Mid-morning at 10am - 160 calories
Medifast Chocolate Mint Bar
Lunch at 12:30pm - 345 calories
Medifast Chicken Noodle Soup
3 cups of Italiano Romane Lettuce salad mix
2 tsp of vigin olive oil
3 tbs of balsamic vinegar
10 raw almonds
3 pieces of Kavli Garlic Crisps (like thin crackers)
1 can of Coke Zero
Early Afternoon Snack at 2:30pm - 214 calories
1 Cup of celery sticks covered with about 2tbs of organic Peanut butter (nothing added, just peanuts)
Late Afternoon Snack at 5pm - 177 calories
Small diced royal gala apple mixed in with 1 container of Fage Fat Free Greek Yogurt
Dinner at 7:30pm - 730 calories (a little more than I would normally have)
4 strips of baked, skinless lemon pepper chicken (thigh meat)
1 cup of carrots
1 cup of celery sticks
1/2 cup of brown rice
= 1913 calories and I was shooting for 2020, but I was way over the day before.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home