Invasion!
The night after I got back from China, I got a little surprise... actually, a bunch of little surprises. I woke up to a tub and toilet full of termites!

It was gross- they were also in little clumps in the shower curtain. Thankfully, most showers over here have corded-shower head, so I was able to rinse all of them down the drain.

I've suspected that I have termites for a while. I had some exterminators come and spray my bathroom, kitchen and part of my den. But I think they moved into the ceiling, so I am having the exterminators come back out on Monday. We found this one in the wood paneling, check it out.

(Okay, it's not a termite, but rather murder suspect Phil Spector. Who would think this wacko was one of the most significant music producers 35-40 years ago.)


3 Comments:
Gross...and funny! I'm sorry about your "bug" problem. Hope you get it fixed by the time I get there, otherwise I might not be visiting your pad.
Re: Phil Spector.
Looks as if he's gone from the "wall of sound" to the "wall of HAIR" era. Be careful, you MAY actually find him hidng in your ceiling! Hallucinogens will make you do weird things...I'm glad I missed the 60's.
Props to Brian for bringing the "wall of sound" to the party. You are correct.
Post a Comment
<< Home