Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Question

Lately, things have been pretty up-and-down... at times I am calling out to Jesus to tell me to step out of the boat, at others standing on the water and at others I am sinking and crying out for help. I think the difference comes from how we see things.
If I am seeing with "spiritual eyes" and focused on Christ, taking the next step seems so easy, but when I look at what is around me & my circumstances- not looking at God- I begin to sink. So logically the thing to do is to stay focused on God and everything will work out. I guess if I (and Peter) could do that well, I wouldn't be writing this entry, but since that isn't the case here is my question to YOU:

HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR EYES FOCUSED ON GOD? AND HOW DOES THAT WORK IN THE MIDST OF DAILY LIFE?

Please feel free to share your thoughts or experiences in the comment section.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home