Friday, May 18, 2007

220, 221... whatever it takes


Something you learn when you spend your days at home is that, "Mr Mom" is played almost daily on the the "WE Network". I haven't stopped to watch it yet, but when I have scrolled through the channels, it is almost always there. Also, available for viewing most days: "Romancing the Stone", "Red Dawn" and "Vacation".

7 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, May 21, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

you need a hobby. What about ultimate? I started playing disc golf, baby steps...

 
At 7:49 AM, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....Red Dawn! Patrick Swayze at his finest :)

KF

 
At 10:13 AM, May 22, 2007, Blogger JasonC said...

Um, I do play Ultimate, but that is usually in the evening.

 
At 9:10 PM, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

trivia question...

what was the name of michael douglas' sailboat?

hint: your great grandmother's name

 
At 8:49 AM, May 23, 2007, Blogger JasonC said...

My guess would be "Esperanza" (Hope).

 
At 8:27 PM, May 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angelina, she was an angel of hope...

are you coming to h'ville this weekend?

 
At 9:42 PM, May 23, 2007, Blogger Wendy said...

MR. MOM!!!!! I used to love that movie when I was a kid! You should totally watch it. Whatta guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home