The Rumors of My Demise...
...have grossly been exaggerated...
...but just barely.
Sorry I haven't written much. I have been busy working on a project- more accurately, I have been busy TRYING to work on a project. Last week, was particularly trying. I have been trying to finish up the last of 3 videos for the Board. But craziness with voice talent and trying to locate a family for a brief video shoot. The first voice talent lady was off-her-rocker and undependable. Thankfully, the agency was very cool about it and hooked me up with another lady (who's resume includes Dragon Ball). She did a great job, but I lost several days while being put on hold.
I won't even go into the search for a family and the tape & equipment issues I had for what should have been a quick & easy shoot.
Much of the week was spent waiting on other people.
Anyway, now I am behind schedule on the last video (the other 2 are off getting approval).
On a positive note, Rufina arrives in 3 days... and for that, I am very grateful.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home