I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing any blog updates in 8 days, hope everything is going well. I'm planning on being in Atl Fri 7 Mar and leaving for SC Sun AM 9 Mar. I'm scheduled to be in SC 2 weeks with a report date of 24 Mar @ Columbus, GA and wheels up downrange on 28 Mar. Maybe we'll get lucky and see each other before I hit the door...
Jason, This is Erin from AL. I was checking in to see if you were going to be back in the states by the end of April. Please e-mail me at erincatl@yahoo.com Erin
3 Comments:
I spotted you. You're at the very back center near the wall wearing a what appears to be a navy shirt with a white stripe around the neckline.
Kisha
I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing any blog updates in 8 days, hope everything is going well. I'm planning on being in Atl Fri 7 Mar and leaving for SC Sun AM 9 Mar. I'm scheduled to be in SC 2 weeks with a report date of 24 Mar @ Columbus, GA and wheels up downrange on 28 Mar. Maybe we'll get lucky and see each other before I hit the door...
Love,
Dad
Jason,
This is Erin from AL. I was checking in to see if you were going to be back in the states by the end of April.
Please e-mail me at erincatl@yahoo.com
Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home