Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blast from the Past

I went to school with Amy Robach and Hazinski was our professor. Unfortunately for you, but fortunately for me, I seem to have escaped all the old photos and videos from when Amy was in University News with me. But I have to say they did a pretty good job of capturing Hazinski... well, as good as you could do in 3 minutes on a family programming.



I think most of the people in my class would agree when I say, we all thought Amy would do well. We didn't know how well, but she was intelligent, attractive and more importantly determined.

One of my favorite moments of University News was the last week when I was anchoring (ugh, what a train wreck!), and the producer had stacked a package that Amy did on the local strip clubs next to a story about Mother Teresa. Talk about a crazy segue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home