Saturday, January 17, 2009

Full


A week or so ago, I went with Rufina and some of her students to a restaurant called Apple Green for an end of the term party. I was so stuffed at the end of the night. Here is a shot of when most of the entrees had been brought. There were fifteen people.

The menu included:

Cream of mushroom soup
Caesar salad (at least 6 large bowls and later about 4 smaller bowls)
Potato skins
Spaghetti - 3 dishes of each: tomato sauce, carbonara, pesto
French bread
French fries


3 large dishes of:
Sausages and mashed potatoes
Beef fajitas
Chicken fajitas
Chicken Parmesan
Salmon and sweet potatoes


Desert (3-4 of each):
Creme brulee
Apple crumble with ice cream
Chocolate cake w/ fruit

I was stuffed. I didn't realize when we started eating how much we were going to get, so I ate quite a bit of the pasta, not realizing what was to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home