She's Here!

She finally made it! After 5 months of being apart, Rufina and I were finally reunited yesterday evening. I went to the ATL to pick her up and was standing at the point were "all" the passengers exit the terminals before going to baggage claim. It was about time for her flight to arrive and all of a sudden an airport employee who was helping direct passenger traffic said, "Delta baggage claim to the left, all others to the right... If you are waiting for someone on United or American airlines, they come up on the other side of the terminal!"
"Doh!"
She was arriving on UA790 from San Fran. So I hurriedly made my way to the other end of the terminal to try and intercept her.
As it turned out her flight arrived early and so we passed each other on the way and I quickly pulled out the sign I made (as seen in the photo). She had already spotted me. After a big (much needed hug) we got her bags and left the airport.
We ended up eating dinner at Mellow Mushroom (break 'em in early & right).
It is so good to have Rufina here with me to be able to forge our relationship in a more active and non-long-distance manner. We are both excited to see what God has in store for us.
Yay!
(You can ask a Chinese friend what the sign says, but it is pronounced "Xin Zhang Ren")


1 Comments:
post post more more!
Miss both of you. I'm home in Chiang Mai and it's all about starting new step of life.
Post a Comment
<< Home